July 17, 2019

Something small

In February I wasn't sure of anything.
In March I resing.
If I am not sure anything else,
I am sure it was a good decision.
Not bored yet,
but who could in summer?
In the end of June I had a chance to visit Lomamäen lemmikkipuisto
Beautiful mini zoo with different kind of animals 
- which you was allowed to touch and feed, too.
Surroundings was beautiful
and staff was so friendly.
For me it seemed, that all the animals had very nice habitat, 
a lot of space and varied terraine.
Some of them walked free. 
Like this huge turkey.
Came so close I had to remind him (her?),
that there is still Thanksgiving coming.
I guess it didn't understand,
but walked father, though.
 As far as I understood,
most of these animals are saved.
Like these parrots, 
who were very precise,
when one of the staff member cleaned seeds from ground.
 This was the most cutest hedgehodge I have ever seen....
And no,
I didn't enjoy the smell of these
-even though I was amused of the sign.
This mini zoo is worth of visiting.
Specially with kids.
On the way home we stopped by the Vantaankoski rapids.
No words needed.




No comments :

Post a Comment