June 18, 2017

June

It is almost summer solstice.
In my world days have blended like pearls -
one after the other,
and then,
runned around when the chain has broken.
There have been warm, shiny days,

and cold, windy, rainy days.
I have sat in front yard doing nothing but staring around.
Lying evenings on the coutch.
And during that time summer has arrived.
With all its glory.
In violet and in yellow...
In white and in red...

In pink and in blue...

Colors and heady scents all over.





I am blessed to have so much beauty around me
- and my children.

3 comments :

  1. You know, I find that when I travel (especially alone), I’m at peace. I never worried about the daily stress, for my mind is too occupied with soaking in new images, information, and culture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say, that I love travelling, too. This year unfortunately it haven't been possibile as saa planned.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with us. Let go to island living in remarkable game sims 4 skill cheats

    ReplyDelete