May 21, 2014

Pit Menu Bulletin board

Last weekend I was pattering through day,
what we had for snack, drink and lunch.
So I decided I'll have bulletin board next time in race track.

These were my supplies:


photo frame, scissors and black contact paper.

I took back plane and glass off:


For cutting contack paper,
I used back plane as model the size:


During peeling back paper off,
I would use ruler help,
but couldn't find any:


It is good enough:


Hanging hook to it's place
- ruler would help with centering...


and back to frames:


Here we are,
took about 15 minutes:


Why I haven't invent this earlier?


12 comments :

  1. Lovely job, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I don't need to repeat all day long next time in race track "yes, we have coffee..." - just show the bulletin board :-D

      Delete
  2. Very nice - maybe this will keep you from having to repeat it to everyone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will find it out during next weekend... :-D Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Very good idea, and pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is a kind of craft that suits for me: doesn't need skills and supplies :-)

      Delete
  4. That's fantastic. I can see lots of uses for something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I should have one on the days when children were small - just to avoid repeating, what will be for dinner!

      Delete
  5. Such a creative idea. I could find plenty uses for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jazmine, visiting. I hope I'll find some use for this after race season is over...other wise I have to find a place to store it :-)

      Delete