August 7, 2017

It rains again

On 19th of July I wrote:
"I have nothing to say.
I spend my days at work.
Come home,
make dinner.
Or serve leftovers.


I cut some iceberg lettuce, leaf  beet and chives for salad.
Every other day also kale and parsley.
How exciting…
I do the dishes,
sometimes even laundry.
Then it is time to feed the dog.
And get some sleep.
I am bored."
 I believe bored was not right.
Tired.
I was tired.
And still am.
But I have cured my soul in nature.
Over the Haukkavuori hill...
...by the Keravanjoki river...
...walking in the woods...
and over the Huhtimonmäki hill...
After 8 months sick leave and surgery in June,
Hubby has got back to work last week.
I started two weeks holiday today.
It rains.
Again.

2 comments :

  1. I was having a bad day and this post completely changed my mood. All the pictures are so beautiful and serene that it made me forget all my worries and miseries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so glad you enjoyed. Hope you won't have too many bad days in your life!

      Delete