March 29, 2016

Winter holiday


My winter holiday is over.
Boy, did I enjoyed it!
I loved most about the thing,
that I had time to do things.
There was no worry,
if I am able to finish the job
- there is always possibility to go on with it on the next day.
Like with  sewing.

I enjoyed with bottom of heart,

when I put walk-in closet in order.
I have been wondering,
where do all our needles have disappeared.
I found them.
In the pincushion.
38. I am a detective-
and have my fingers perforated.

I practiced to make kiwi flowers.
Hanged with kittens,
I sowed some tomatoes.
I had few cherry tomatoes,
which were starting to wrinkle,
so I decided to sow them.
I split them to half and put in mold.
Then mold on them
and now it is left watering
and waiting.

i just need to remember to water them
- and try not to water them too much.

I also started to paint this:
I really don't know,
what this should be called.
Stands?
What ever it is called,
now it has two covers of paint on it,
and will get at least one more.

What else?
Sweetest message from my baby grandson:
'
I really could spent more weeks like this.

2 comments :

  1. Vähänkö hienossa järjestyksessä sun kaappis!
    Pakkomielteisenä järjestyksen ihmisenä tuijotin kuvaa hyvän tovin ja ihastelin kaikkea kuvassa näkyvää, olkoonkin että moni pitää mua kajahtaneena tämän siisteys/järjestysintoiluni takia mutta hei, eikös vaan olekin mukavampi ottaa/viedä kamoja kaappiin kun kaikki on järjestyksessä?

    Pisteet myös maalaamisesta koska se on oiva tapa antaa kalusteelle uusi elämä. Kumpa ihmiset ajattelisivat enemmän näin mutta ei, hyväkuntoisia ja täysin käyttökelpoisia huonekaluja ym. viedään kaatopaikalle kun niitä ei viisitä viedä edes kierrätykseen :(

    Mutta oikein antoisaa keskiviikkoa sulle rakas Mutsi! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kehuista! Paikka kaikelle ja kaikki paikalleen... ei vain valitettavasti tunnu aina meillä toteutuvan :) peili/laatikostohässäkkä on ollut pohdittavana jo jokusen vuoden, saa nähdä päätyykö minne vai minnekään

      Delete