February 7, 2016

Lately in my life....

Life has been very, well, daily life.
Kittens have been as wild as they use to be.
And also started to do attacts to run out.

They run under the thujas
-and then they start to cry,
that they are lost...
I have eaten my firts Shrove bun.
I hope it isn't the last for this year.
I think I could eat at least one,
maybe two...
Hubby bought a new chair for himself. 
He is not the only one,
who wants to enjoy it.

My Pinterest board Leivonta-baking is filled with beauties.
I can be thrilled if I manage make one decent star.
We finally started wallpapering in cottage.
I bought two different wallpaper
-there was't enough one type in clearance sail.
Total cost of paper 4 Euros.
Two walls are ready,
two more to go.
I am having great plans for this room,
it will be very romantic place...

Now I have two broken laptops.
I have to use mobile.
And writing with it is running me crazy.



2 comments :

  1. Täytyy sanoa että nuo teidän katit ovat kaikki komean värisiä mutta tuo punamusta on aivan omaa luokkaansa!
    Onko se joku oma rotunsa vai sekarotuinen, en nimittäin muista että olisin nähnyt vastaavalla värityksellä olevaa kissaa missään.

    Tapetointi on mukavaa puuhaa silloin, kun sitä ei joudu tekemään huonekalujen keskellä :)
    Niin ja hyvää ystävänpäivää!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hyvää ystävänpäivää sinullekin, Paimen! Miina -ihan niin kuin muutkin meidän kisut - on ihan maatiainen. Eli ei rotukissa ensinkään. Tai onhan se maatiainenkin omalla tavallaan rotu...väritys on nimeltään tabby ja se on mahdollista vain nartuilla.
      Ja ilokseni voin ilmoittaa että tapetit ovat seinillä :)

      Delete