July 30, 2015

Flowering...

Not me.
Garden.
I have seen it in better shape, though.
Nevertheless, there is some bloomig between all the weeds
- and overgrown grass.
Roses...

 Some a little suffered in the rain

 Campanulas...
 
I have heard that Creeping Bellflower is worst weed ever.
Well, I haven't got that problem for sure.
I have only these left.
 
I thought this mock-orange is already gone,
but it seems quite wealthy...

Tiny violas are poppin here and there
 And what a strange colors they have
 
 Parnips are blooming, too.
 
Cherries must be extra sour this year,
because blackbirds haven't eaten them
Should I believe,
that the heart of summer is over
- just because goldenrods are in bloom?
Sun has set last night for a moment in Nuorgam,
so nightless night is over.
 Hollyhock has not started yet.
 
Rose grass has.


No comments :

Post a Comment