May 25, 2014

Home, sweet home...

I am so glad we don't have a summer cottage.
Sitting in the car hour after hour just isn't for me.
View during drive home was alike they were during the way to Kuopio.
Trees and rocks:


Pull-in stops by small lakes:


Buying a cottage comes on discussion during driving to race tracks.
Even I use to long for water during spring.
We have in Halkis everything else
but own shoreline.
Big ditch behind berry orchard cannot count,
even though it starts from a spring.


I agree scenery like this is just beautiful:


Or this:


 But every time we come to same result:
no matter the view could be wonderful,
we really don't need an other place to take care.

Halkis and camping in race tracks is enough for now:


At home clematis has started blooming:



And apple trees:



I guess we can safely expect there will be some apples in fall.

No comments :

Post a Comment